Putting on your Katsicats™ Mask: WHO Guidelines
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Make sure your entire nose and mouth are covered when you put it on.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it – this can contaminate it.
- Do not take the mask off while you’re in public.
- To remove the mask: untie it from the back (do not touch the front of mask)
- You should immediately wash the mask after returning home so it doesn’t contaminate your belongings.
- Wash your hands immediately after you’ve taken it off, and again after you’ve washed the mask.
Cleaning your Katsicats ™ Mask:
Launder the masks after each use to clean off any germs you might have picked up in public. To do this, hand wash the masks or put them in a mesh wash bag in the washing machine, and use the hot water setting. Let air dry or tumble on low heat. You may press the mask back into shape using an iron.